Friday, March 13, 2015

Cheers!

Happy Friday!  I hope you have lovely plans for this weekend.  It's finally warming up here and it feels heavenly.  :) 

We did a photoshoot in the store this week, promoting our new Moscow Mule Mugs (which are really fun to use), and I've attached the pictures from the newsletter below.  We also shared our favorite Moscow Mule recipe with our email list.  I thought I would share it here on the blog, too.  Just in case any of you are interested in making one, try this recipe first-- it's my favorite.  If you ask me, the Moscow Mule is a perfect springtime cocktail (and it's easy to make into a "mocktail" for the non-drinkers or pregnant mamas, like me-- just substitute non-alcoholic ginger beer and add soda water). 

Have you ever had a Moscow Mule?  I recommend chilling the mugs in the freezer for awhile before mixing up a batch.  That will help you get the ultimate frosty glass.  :)  Cheers!








Happy Weekend!

...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...