Monday, November 12, 2012

Client Sneak Peek, Babies, and Alligators

It's been a busy two weeks over here (and Thanksgiving is right around the corner?  How on earth did that happen so fast??).  Amidst regular work days and shop related activity, I managed to schedule a client installation and a quick trip to Florida.  I thought I would share some of the pictures today!
 
Here's a sneak peek of a little boys room I designed here in Philadelphia.  Our big installation happened a couple of weeks ago...
 
 
 
Custom made windowpane drapery panels and matchstick blinds
 
 
Giant "map print" floor pillows!  They're perfect for these two little explorers.
(we'll be carrying these pillows in the store soon)


My clients' vintage kid's chair, upholstered in shiny red vinyl.  It's perfect.
 
 
And, new chinoiserie Euro shams for a different bedroom in the house-- love the way these turned out against the chocolate headboard.  :)


 
Then, last weekend, I packed my bags for a quick trip to South Florida...

Sisters Weekend!


outdoor lunch, under palm trees and sunny skies...


Lo and behold!!  We spotted an alligator!!!  We were pretty excited.  That guy was about 9 feet long, sunning himself near the deck.  He made the day more exciting, that's for sure.  I've never seen anything like that before.


I spent lots and LOTS of time with my nephew, Mickey.  I'm crazy in love with this one and wish so badly we lived in the same city!!  He's 5-months old, and pretty much perfect in every way.
 
 
My sister and her husband are renovating a modern home, and right now it's down to the studs...
 
Their new entry and staircase!
 
 
 
When we weren't playing with the baby, or having lunch with alligators, Alyssa and I spent most of our time shopping for tile, appliances, flooring, doorknobs, sinks, etc etc etc...
 
We loved this ready-to-go vanity from Martha Stewart's Home Depot Collection.  It's perfect for Alyssa's downstairs bathroom.  It comes already painted in Martha's signature "Sharkey Gray", and we love the drawers, hardware, and faucet.  Thanks, Martha.


Hello, pretty marble tiles.  You're coming with us.


This modern, polished nickel bin pull is pretty much perfect for her new kitchen.  Add that to the list, please.
 
 
And, a side by side refrigerator/freezer combo.  Check, check!  The house will be coming together over the next few months and I'm so excited to see the results!  (I've already picked out my bedroom, so Dave and I can come visit whenever we want.)
 
 
As Sunday night rolled around, I packed up my things and sadly said goodbye to this little nugget...
 
(Please forgive the stain on his shirt. 
He's not a huge fan of homemade pumpkin puree)
 
 
And just like that, it's back to the grindstone. 
 
 
 
I hope you all had a lovely weekend!  I'll be back this week with regular blog posts, so stay tuned.
 
 
Happy Monday!!
 
...
 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Anonymous said...

Who makes the side by side? I love it!

Anonymous said...

I love the side by side, who makes it?

Diana said...

Alligator! Yikes. That's pretty cool though.

The little boy's room looks pretty sweet - love those cushions! And your nephew is a cutie as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...