Friday, June 22, 2012

Client Project Sneak Peek

Happy Friday!  Today, I thought I would share a sneak peek at one of my Philadelphia design projects.  We recently installed 6 custom drapery panels to frame the floor to ceiling city windows, and just last week, the custom pillows were delivered.  Things are starting to come together, so I snapped a few photos.  The color scheme in this living room involves a combination of neutrals and textures, navy blue linen, and a pop of the most perfect shade of raspberry-- in the photos, it looks red, but I assure you it's raspberry.  :)








Happy Weekend!


...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Brooke @ Inside-Out Design said...

It looks beautiful! I love the pretty pattern on the pillow.

Crissy @ House of Marlowe said...

Oh how I'm longing for a navy sofa. Looks great..... especially with the touch of raspberry.

Kate said...

Looks great! Can you tell me who makes the blue geometric fabric? Thanks!

Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate said...

Look great! Do you mind sharing who makes the blue geomatics fabric? Thanks!

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

Oh, how I want to see more details in the custom drapes....I'll be back.

Laura @ Caught by Design said...

I love this colour combination! Can't wait to see the full room :)

Unknown said...

Looks awesome. Love the tailored look. Have a great weekend.
Nancy
Powellbrower.com

Jill Seidner | Interior Design said...

Really pretty! Love the pillows!

Holly Gruszka said...

That blue is so classic - I love how you've brought the patterns and colors together. Thanks for sharing.

Kelly Christensen said...

Who's the maker of the navy chair?

Kelly Robson said...

The chair is from Lee Industries (upholstered in a navy linen with pewter nailheads) and the blue & white fabric is Pindler & Pindler "Akiko" in "sapphire". Thanks for all of the nice comments!

xoxo
Kelly

Christia said...

Love that white and navy pillow with the quatrefoil design. Can you tell me where to find either the fabric or pillow? Hoping it'll be possible to get before my wedding next week.. would be perfect..fingers crossed!

Kelly Robson said...

Hi Christia!

All of the pillows were custom made. But, I think the fabric you're referring to is the John Robshaw print for Duralee (sold only to the trade). Hope this helps. And, congratulations on your upcoming wedding!!!

xx
Kelly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...