Friday, January 13, 2012

Happy Friday (& A Gift For You)

via pinterest


via pinterest


via pinterest


via pinterest



Happy Friday, kids.  I hope you have a lovely and relaxing weekend ahead of you!  Dave and I will be heading to dinner and a movie tonight, and then tomorrow it's all about organization.  One of our New Year's Resolutions.  Do you make New Year's Resolutions?



Also, I leave you with this:




Yesterday, we introduced a new item in the store.  The Brass Equestrian Key Fob!  It's totally preppy and fabulous, made of solid brass.  I have one, and I love the way it makes my keys look (also, it makes them much easier to find in my purse).  In celebration of the new key fob, we've decided to give them away FREE with every $20.00 minimum purchase!  The giveaway is for a limited time only, while supplies last.  Click HERE if you're interested.





Happy Weekend!


...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

My Notting Hill said...

Love that first image. I'd really like to have bookshelves in my bedroom. Great new fob too!

Michelle Parks McCourt said...

I love the chalk board in the kitchen, great post.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...