Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Lands' End CANVAS


You may have seen other bloggers mention the launch of Lands' End Canvas, but if you haven't been to the website yet, I encourage you to go! They have fabulous pieces for men and women (jeans, shorts, tops, shoes, accessories, outerwear, etc...).

Very classic, American, preppy with a bit of an edge. I think you'll like it.














I'm eyeing up this fabulous bag...



And, these bright orange flats!  Happy shopping!


...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

RLG said...

I love Canvas. I've bought several pieces including my favorite skinny jeans (why are they so comfortable?) and my newest edition -- the yellow striped bikini. It looks great on (and you know how many kids I've had). :) xoxo

carolyn said...

i hadn't heard of canvas yet, thanks for sharing! (and those orange flats are fabulous!)

Kelle Dame said...

I haven't seen this before. Thanks for sharing! Very J Crew!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...