Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Betsy Burnham on The Today Show!

If you follow me on Twitter, you'll know that I was very excited to watch today's episode of the Today Show because my friend (and previous boss) Betsy Burnham was a scheduled guest!  She discussed her e-based design service, Instant Space, and the benefits it can offer in today's economy.  Instant Space is something I am very familiar with-- for two years, I was the project manager/designer for all Instant Space projects.  The entire concept is FABulous.  All communication between client and designer is done entirely online, it's easy, flexible, and the design is completely customized to the client's needs. 

I strongly encourage you to check out the Instant Space website HERE

For now, enjoy this (4 minute) segment of the Today Show!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Amanda Bevington said...

SHE ROCKED IT!!! SO FUN!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...