Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Pillows

crewel throw pillows here and here

As I mentioned in yesterday's post, High Street Market is now offering a limited edition of handmade throw pillows.  This project was a long time coming, and I am so grateful for the support we've received (thank you, Courtney!).   When I decided to add throw pillows to the shop, I knew that I wanted them to be well-made, very affordable, and above all unique. 

chocolate, zanzibar, and the best snow leopard print in the universe

So, I decided to collect vintage fabrics (chintz happens to be my current vintage obsession-- more pillows are in the works) and I ordered a few yards of my all-time favorite prints-- Zanzibar and Snow Leopard.  And, my very small High Street Market pillow collection was born.  So, I hope you like it.  Let me know if you would like to see something else added to the shop, and I will do my best to create it!





Oh, and that chair?  Here is what it looked like 'before'... (this also seems to be a 'before' picture of the 2nd floor hallway).



With an ivory upholstry weight linen, it got an easy makeover...


...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Fran said...

Great addition! Love the fabrics you've chosen. Can't wait to see what more you have to offer!

Helen Young said...

Great pillows! I have just redone a chair very much like the one in the photograph.

I posted about it last week:
http://whitehaveninteriors.blogspot.com/2010/04/before-and-after.html

Ms_Blossom said...

Gorgeous pillows! Unfortunately, I can't let myself buy them because I am attempting to make my apartment more man-friendly! I wish I even knew what that meant. I would love for you to add some beautiful light, clean, airy...shower curtains :) Love your work, Kelly!

jules @ The Diversion Project said...

love the crewel work pillows, they're gorgeous

priscilla said...

i LOVE these pillows! beautiful addition to your already beautiful shop.

Eby said...

What beautiful pillows! Just what my neutral couch is craving...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...