Monday, March 1, 2010

Scandinavian Mudrooms


I love the black and white schemes of these mudrooms, especially the checkered floor.  Both were featured in the fabulous Swedish magazine, Skona Hem (I can't read a damn word of it, but that's ok)...



Even Ikea features a similarly styled, modern, black and white mudroom... The circular mats are pretty cute too (via the online catalog).


...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Fran said...

I agree, I love the B&W scheme - the checkered floor, striped cushion, the bust and all the hooks and shelves for storage. Perfect!

LindsB said...

Love the first one- I should do this for my entry way because my boyfriend hates using hangers, having hooks would make it much easier for him to be organize like I like :)

Nikki said...

The little black frames are a great. I orginally clicked because I thought the post was scandavian mushrooms...and I was intrigued. Pleasantly surprised by mudrooms as well!

Hamptontoes said...

I like the first one the best...so practical, beautiful and very functional!

MB said...

I agree with Hamptontoes, the first one is the best! That is a mud room with style! Thanks for sharing.

Jessica @ Lavender and Lilies said...

I love the black and white striped cushions. What a perfect place to sit down and take your boots off.

jules @ The Diversion Project said...

He he, yes the reading of skona hem is not on my list of 'can-do's either' but eye candy value is through the roof.

From the Kitchen said...

Hi Kelly: The Revere bowl arrived today and I'm very pleased. Thank you for your reliable and prompt service!

Love the mud rooms but I'd have to have a mud room to demud in before entering those great mud rooms!!

Sixty-Fifth Avenue said...

I would love to have a big mudroom. Really nice inspiration pictures.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...