Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday's Etsy Shop: Art By Cheryl Ratcliff



I love these beautiful oil paintings by Cheryl Ratcliff.  She is a self professed "daily painter" and sells her still life oil paintings on Etsy for INSANELY low prices.  I already have one of her paintings ("tomatoes" pictured above) and it looks adorable in my kitchen, but I want another one.  Most of her work is done on small canvases, so a collection of these tiny paintings looks really chic.  Plus, there is something so classic about her work...  and I just love her choice of color.

I want this one:



And, then I want this one:




And, these are some of my other favorites listed in her shop...









Etsy is a fabulous place to buy original art and you are directly supporting the artist!  The art in my house is either vintage (duh) or, it's from an Esty artist.  So, I encourage you to shop for art on Etsy!  There is a huge variety of work...  you are sure to find something that you like.

...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

I love shopping for art on Etsy. I'm off to check out her stuff now. -brooke

Jennifer said...

love a still life. these are great -- thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...